Thinking of Making a Faction :O

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm currently thinking about making a faction, so that a few of us can bond and grow together, as well as work together to make a safe little cubby-hole for a small group :)

If anyone's interested in building up a faction with me, or have a faction and are looking for someone who's primary focus is to harvest and build up Creds for mats, let me know!

As I'm still new to the game, I am completely clueless to ship-building, starbase-building, and factories :( But I do plan to learn them each after I master the skill of hunting for resources :D First up to learn after I master it: Ship building!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey Rose , I would like to join the faction if you don't mind :D.
    i've been playing starmade for 2 weeks now and already know alot about building ships and factories and all that stuff :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Hey, I have a faction already, which could always use dedicated players of any experience level. Miners/Builders are always welcome. Let me know if either of you are interested. We do use Teamspeak, but its not required. I have just about every Voice Chat program you could think of, So You can get ahold of me in whichever way you prefer.