thehumanslayer12 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username thehumanslayer12

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT -7

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I'm available all days of the week, however, I am dedicating Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays to the council. Like I said before, though, I am available mostly every day. You just need to send a message and I'll come on by.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I've been playing StarMade for around 4 months now.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I try to play on multiplayer servers with friends of mine, however sometimes this can not be done. It sucks because StarMade is more fun with friends. Not so much when you're lone wolfing... Whenever I have to lone wolf, I casually spend most of the time I have (usually a few hours) to view the galaxy at hand and try to find a good place for the base to be set when my fleet comes on.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? To be honest, I do not possess any good qualities. That doesn't mean it'll stop me from trying though. If I had to say a few, I'd say that I'm great and listening to the community and bringing great feedback to the devs. It's not right that many (including me) on some games do not get what they want because the devs aren't listening. It happens a lot and I really want to change that. I love StarMade and I won't let anything destroy it either way.

What are some of your weaknesses? My only big weakness has to probably be that I can not usually deal with a large amount of people all asking me the same thing. It get's annoying and it's hard to reply to them when it's all the same questions, I'll try my hardest either way. That's probably the only real weakness I have...others are personal matters.

What motivates you to become a council member? The fact that I can be able to communicate with the developers and bring community feedback straight to them. It's an honor to have such a thing and I will make the best of it. I am not putting any of my personal opinions in my responses, they are all community driven. After all, that's the best part of being a Council Member in my thoughts. Why be a Council Member if you do not listen to the community and just give your own personal opinions? It's selfish in a way, but I guess once in a while you can do it. It's best just to keep it community driven and not your own opinion.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I'm being really honest here, I do not contribute to the community in any way. That's most likely going to get my application denied, but either way I'm going to start getting more active. I just am really excited for StarMade and I want to see where it goes. Thanks.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.