The Red Mercenaries Corp (RMC) -Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Attention Mercenaries!

Who are we? What do we do? Essentially whatever the hell we want! You can hire us to do certain things, like help you in some war or get you materials etc......but for the majority of the time you'll find us causing mayhem and chaos in the servers we are based in. We can be best described as an organised group of oppurtunists, more civilised then pirates of course, but nothin's going to stop us from pinching a thing or two....we like to start fights, finishing them is another thing however....but we do it all for the fun and chaos it causes! We're here to stick it to the space cops or galactic police or whatever their called and cause some serious mayhem. We're not all bad however, sometimes we even fight for the goodguys at times! But you'd have to pay us.......like...a lot....

We are currently recruiting as we are expanding into more servers, as a member you can go and have a say at where we go next, just go to the website and visit the forum we have there(link below). People who are interested in joining should go to the website aswell, and go to the "JOIN US" tab.

For more information about members and how to join, visit the RMC Site :

http://thermc.weebly.com/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact us on Skype:

bradley.roberts60

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    our mother server is currently under management, so come join us on \"starmade.sandbox-games.net:4242\", thanks for the interest, see you there! and also if your serious about joining people contact me on skype ASAP

Reaction score
    The main server u guys play on seems to be online now and I think I am interested in joining

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update: We are now going to abondon the present home base in our main server, and instead make a space station, so members we need you to get involved.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are currently creating a sub-site for possible candidates to come and see more of what we do, such as

the ships we use and the projects that are currently underway.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is by far the best faction i have been in . Can\'t wait to play with these guys some more as they\'re so cool