The ISRF

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The ISRF or Inter Solar Research Federation, is a low in reputation, but vast Faction that aims at mapping and expanding the known area of the Starmade-verse with diplomacy and expedition. We catalogue various vegitation and aim at a peaceful unification of the Starmade-verse in it's different areas.

The hub of the ISRF is far far away from other factions and is in a rather safe place. Although, we need more willing people to join our cause. If you do join our cause, you have full permission of our resources, but the only people who can join or those with a propper heart of dignity and honesty. On the servers, you can join the Outer-Realm-Teams or ORTs.

Here are a couple:

Nass= The Galan ORT (OPERATIONAL)

play.starmade.me:4251 = The Arfelis ORT (UNOPERATIONAL)

If you would like to join, contact Valkeru and we'll assess if you are a member with simple questions and time. You can also reply to this thread.

If you would like diplomacy, we will accept willingly, but any sign of betrayal will not be taken lightly. If you do become allies with us, we will ask you to ally with the rest of the other factions.

We also are moving into a more "Mercnary, Exploration, and Diplomacy" Approach. People of all kinds and factions of all charactaristics will be eagerly needed.

See you around, and God's speed to all pilots, bandits, captains, mercanaries, and soldiers.

OUT OF CHARACTER PS MESSAGE: I do art and drawings and lots of other stuff....so I had this really wierd idea that I could do a sort of web comic or atleast draw some factions characters. Now this is gona me rp characters, as in your ship could have an assistant or two (but not ...fifty or something), you could be a five foot 6 inches blue human looking alien with four arms and a pony tail....my character. You could be a generic human wearing a "SPACE TRUCKERS AND CO." hat....if that makes you happy.

But whatever, this is just a little insentive to join me :3...plus I want to get to know people if I'm going to carry this project through.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Diplomacy is the only certifiable course of action. I wish to join your men, so that we may have peace and prosperity, and most of all, intel, on the vast universal plane. Accept or decline, I work for the awesomeness of all!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you for joining the ISRF! Although this message may be a bit late. I have recenlty come back from my..hybernation and I am ready to restart the ISRF. Rules are simple and the same, but I am working on starting new ORTs on the servers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sure! I\'m setting up outposts on some servers. I\'ll let you know then.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wish to know the IP to the main faction server and to join your faction.