The Imperium of Man (Doom's server)

Reaction score
    *Transmission Begins*
    To all recieving, this is Inquisitor Alicia DeVries of the Ordo Xenos. Recently, an Explorator re-discovered a sub-sector of Imperial territory, long thought claimed by a massive Warp Storm. The Administratum has, for unknown reasons, decided to dub this area 'Sub-Sector Starmade', and the High Lords have decreed that it is to be retaken by whatever means necessary.
    I have been dispatched by the Ordos to oversee the sector's reconquest and re-integration into the greater Imperium. While I have not been granted as large a fleet as my task requires, I have captured an Archaeotech Forge of unprecedented size and capability, one that can construct the mightiest of vessels. Our fleet may be small now, but, by the Emperor's grace, it will soon grow into a force capable of meeting and destroying any foe.
    Any resident of Sub-Sector Starmade who follows the light of the God-Emperor, or is at least loyal to our cause, is welcome to join our ranks, or ally their strength with ours.
    To the rest, we shall show no mercy. While the enemies of Man draw breath, there can be no peace.
    The Emperor Protects.
    Thought for the Day: While vile mutants still draw breath, there can be no peace. While obscene heretics' hearts still beat, there can be no respite. While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgiveness.

*End Transmission*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Captian Klaegar Maximus of the Blood Ravens fifth company reporting for duty Inquisitor.
    I here by pledge my allegiance to you Inquisitor, I will carry out thy command as if it came from the Emperor himself.
    All enemies of the Imperium will die! Our warriors will strike them down, our warmachines will crush them under there threads and as long as the enemies of Man still draw breath there can be no peace.

None shall find us Wanting!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ## TRANSMISSION BEGINS ##

Magos Ergus Halazar, responding to Imperial Transponder No. 443-A, encryption type Delta-5. This sector\'s technological finds may be of use to my associates and I. You have the Adeptus Mechanicus\' support in the exploration of this subsector. Titan Legios are, however, in short supply (due to the Damoclese Gulf War), and I have very few Skitarii to spare. The Andromeda, a Forge-class Mechanicus vessel, will initiate a Warp jump to your location as soon as we are able to pray the Rites of Reconfiguration for the Warp drive. The Omnissiah protects.

## TRANSMISSION END ##

Reaction score
    captain tiberius khan (imperial skitari legions) of the ramisies class starfort wrath of the emperor reporting for duty. we will arrive in the sector within 3 days. we will aid the magos in his endevors in any way possible.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good day battle brothers! Today we shall destory the heratics and those who renounce the one true emperor of man. I will instruct the navigators to plot a path directly to give support but first i need an Imperialus Protocalus (IP Address for shot) for where the xenoth scum are who we will valiantly destory in the name of the Imperium.

Brother Crab out.

*Transmission Ends*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It appears this sector is inhabited by humans who did not receive the grace of the Emperor\'s fleets during the great crusade. I will scout out this system for map information, so that our mighty fleets may show them the error of their ways, for few of them have ever even heard of the Emperor. This sector was closed of for many, many millenia due to freak warp storms, but it will be returned to the Imperium in due time. They have many small factions, and they all seem to be fighting each other, so reconquering this system in the name of the Emperor should be little trouble. However, they seem to have an enormous amount of resources at their disposals. Where they get these resources is unknown, but they may possess mining capabilities of extreme potence. Perhaps they contain one of the fabled STCs, lost in the depths of time. If that is so, this system is paramount to conquer! It might even be possible they contain a small cache of STCs, for this is tech I have never seen before. I will see more soon, we are nearing another planet.

+ + + END TRANSMISSION + + +

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ultramarine Dakaras aboard the Emperors Might I Am entering this area to help in the rightous cause of bringing the light of the God-Emperor to these serfs. However I Shall First Need The Co-ordinates To This Sector.

The Emperor Protects.

*END TRANSMISSION*

Reaction score
    Exterminus battlebarge half completed . Invictus grey knight frigate and strike cruisers also nearing completion to help eradicate all scum from sector in roughly 2 to 3 weeks is estimated arrival time

Reaction score
    Soulblade of the Impeial Navy, I heard the call and i am hear to answer it. I am new to the sector and i do not bring anything with me.

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR OF MAN

+++End Transmission+++

Reaction score
    Hello Inquisitor, I belive we have not met before. I am the High Lord of Terra, and Grand Master of Assassins, reddragonfall. I have been operating in this sector for a while now and have learned a thing or two about this place. The main source of supplies are gained through traiders, but our own success depends on them as well. I wish you luck, and know that we are watching.

High Lord of Terra, reddragonfall,

Grand Master of Assassins.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello Inquisitor

i\'m Marcvs Severvs From the Sons of Vindicta

i\'m new on this sector. if you have some information to start for

you will have my gratitude and help to fight the eretics

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

#end message#

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    +++Static Transmission+++
    Hear me and dispare, Chaos will rule this sector! We have searched and fought in the warp! Now we hunger for you!! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

#End Trasmission#

(ps, \"The emperor Protects\" sounds like a condom brand\")