The Idea

Reaction score
    I was thinking about a star trek episode in which the ship had to use Reactors to make power, essential to any space faring nation, and seeing as we already have the basics of that system, if could use a few tweeks because i dont know one ship that dont need fule of some kind, now with that said heres my idea

I propose making the power units dependent on a Engine Core Block that would need to be connected to thrusters, the more you have connected the better your overall gain, however still cant exceed maximum....

now this Engine core block can only be fabricated, meaning it cant be outwright bought, because whats the point in crafting, its very limited, so heres the idea behind crafting it, say you spawn and attach a single thruster without the core instead of it say going 50 or 60 on a single core block it goes 3-5, after all the core has mass, not much, but still, well im rambeling now, so onward, to slipstream tech.....only craftable like endgame material, takes a few days to get, and the faction comes into play here, as its faction based like a tpa, or teleporter command, but instead of happening automaticly and pop your there, it gives you a point and allow faster then light travel based on energy levels, mass, and shielded, afterall a non shieled ship would have it hull torn off from the stress....well this is all for now, hope i helped.....

color