The Grand United Holy Intergalactic Dovanic Neo-Romanic Imperial Ordained-Confederation

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Earlier today, Lord Latterous found a blueprint of a Glerrama factioned by the enemy known as Phantomhive. After repeated questioning of the user "Cielthekitten" by us, he simply claimed that he reconstructed it from spying and looking at it, which is complete bs. We suspected he might have gotten it off of CBS, and after contacting CBS staff and getting them to check the logs, it was revealed that the user "Lightspeed" was the one that stole it and simply gave it to ciel. They have both been permabanned from cake for their crimes.

I trusted Lightspeed and saw him as a friend. The fact that he would stab me in the back like this really hurts.

Its ironic, that despite being so anti vaygr and shit, they would stoop down to the same level.

Also, A) Im not a nazo, its called a meme B) We don't tax or vassalize as that would be vaygr level cancer. We attack people who have large shit, then if they are a good sport about it, we give them compensation and try to help them improve their designs. The reason why we went after NHE so much was due to Dragonlord being such an a-hole about everything

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    Earlier today, Lord Latterous found a blueprint of a Glerrama factioned by the enemy known as Phantomhive. After repeated questioning of the user "Cielthekitten" by us, he simply claimed that he reconstructed it from spying and looking at it, which is complete bs. We suspected he might have gotten it off of CBS, and after contacting CBS staff and getting them to check the logs, it was revealed that the user "Lightspeed" was the one that stole it and simply gave it to ciel. They have both been permabanned from cake for their crimes.

I trusted Lightspeed and saw him as a friend. The fact that he would stab me in the back like this really hurts.

Its ironic, that despite being so anti vaygr and shit, they would stoop down to the same level.

Also, A) Im not a nazo, its called a meme B) We don't tax or vassalize as that would be vaygr level cancer. We attack people who have large shit, then if they are a good sport about it, we give them compensation and try to help them improve their designs. The reason why we went after NHE so much was due to Dragonlord being such an a-hole about everything
    GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    PRAISE GOD EMPEROR MIRAAK FOR HE IS THE ETERNAL LIGHT THAT SHALL GUIDE US TO VICTORY!

Last edited:

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    THE BATTLE OF ERIS

Eariler today, GUHIDNRIOCLDR forces sucessfully engaged and defeated IKindaCrashAlot of the Vaygr Empire in a decisive battle!

GUHIDNRIOCLDR:
    Dovan Empire:
    TheDerpGamer : Glerrama Class Assault Cruiser Mk4 (38k) - 100%

New Roman Empire:

Scipio: Glerrama Class Assault Cruiser Mk4 (38k) - 100%

Potestas Empire:
    Lord_Latterous : Glerrama Class Assault Cruiser Mk4 (38k) - 100%

--Reserve--
    Terran Space Corps:
    General_Drusus : Petra Class Destroyer (68k) - 100% (Was 40km away, so he didn't really do anything)

-x4 Fighter Drones (< 1k)

Vaygr
    Vaygr Empire:
    IKindaCrashAlot : Imperator Class Destroyer (108k) - DESTROYED

^^^Nice Ragequit^^^

For someone with such a "better ship" these turrets kinda suck Crash.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    .....sigh.

I wont even.

Vaygr Empire and Raiders are dead. Ace apparently left last year and I did not recall leaving an idiot running the show.

Vaygr Death Wing I have no control over, mind changing "battle report" or is this propaganda simulator 2018.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hello and welcome,

You may know me from different servers and for different reasons. And if you don't know me, well I'm Miraak, I am the leader of Dovan Empire, a big shitpost and currently I am God Emperor of the The Grand United Holy Intergalactic Dovanic Neo-Romanic Imperial Ordained-Confederation and its Liberated Ducal Realms.

We, as a faction see all starmade servers as part of one starmade universe, and we consider ourselves the Universal Conquerer of Things, as such firstly, I would like to extend my deepest not sympathy to any faction who looses their last player in such an abrupt manner, resulting in your apparent disbandment. As much as I like to wind people up and cause disdain, that is simply a means to an ends and that ends is war and conflict. However the total and utter disbandment of an entire faction and specifically one of the few major factions is something that pleases me. So again you have my honest not sympathy.

But this issue can be fixed, and resolved, and as a Universal Conquerer of Things I hope to help by facilitating that, we do not expect anything in return other then your factions subjugation as a Ducal Realm of the Dual Monarchy. Should the ex-leadership as a whole not wish to reform, good. No seriously.

Good. We own you now. Thanks and good luck to all concerned,
    Miraak The Eternal, God Emperor of GUHIDNRIOCLDR

Reactions: Lord_Latterous

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    BATTLE FOR LUXBASE

Yesterday, after the light player Dire tried to reclaim one of the points that GUHIDNRIOCLDR captured on LvD, we located and engaged his 280k mass Ananiel. Lord Latterous tracked him down in a jumpship, and then I engaged him in a 38k mass Glerrama. He was outside his ship at the time, and I killed him before he got a chance to get back in. He then recalled said ship (as it was fleeted), and I spent the next 30 min chasing it. Unfortunately, due to constant freezing, I kept losing it's location and eventually it was able to get back to it's base before i could kill it. However, when we tracked it down to Dire's homebase, It appeared that he had no faciton points and his homebase was unprotected. I tried to destroy said homebase in a Glerrama, but my client kept freezing and I was forced to jump out to restart my game (I was probably running out of RAM). When I logged back on, I had no armor hp, and my structure hp was at 70%, even though the only damage I took was a missile hit to the back (so good job Dire I guess). Instead of trying to go back in, I decided to reboot it and send it back for repairs. After my departure, Scipio and Latterous continued the siege using the drone ships we stole from Ciel when he tried to camp us. Eventually, all of Dire's turrets were taken out, and with the station faction block and respawner destroyed, we successfully captured the station. We recovered LOADS of resources from the station afterwards, marking another victory for the Dual Monarchy.

I'm not gonna lie, I feel kinda bad. I mean, he lost EVERYTHING.
    Then I remember what Ciel and Lightspeed did, and I feel like they deserved it.

I'll post screenshots later when I'm home and can access my pc.

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    Since the server supports p2 the integrity mechanic exists even with p1 ships so upgrades will be necessary. Even a wimpy missile can take a large chunk out of a structurally unstable ship. Also that ship Latterous had me take to camp a player and smash a planet has a few holes in it probably because of a couple pirates and that p1 build style.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Yeah, stay away from power 1.0 ships, they don’t work right in the 2.0 environment.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    BEHOLD THE NEXT GENERATION OF STARSHIPS
    THE WIDEST OF WIDE BOYES
    WITH WINGS MADE OF NIPPON STEEL TO CUT THROUGH ENEMY TITAN AT LIGHTSPEED
    EQUIPPED WITH MANY STRIPES THAT MAKE IT GO THE ULTIMATE FAST
    BEHOLD THE UKULUROTOGOTH CLASS STRIKE CRUISER

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Infection Initiative has joined the Dual Monarchy! Yay!
    (I lost the credentials to the original DM account and can't be bothered to find them again so this works good enough)