The Galatic Empire

Reaction score
    (If someone has already made this faction, I did not find it so I am making it)

Anyway, The faction is based soly off the Star Wars movie. Currently standing with one member, me, and the RFF as our ally, I am looking for new people to join the Empire. Soon enough I will post the Server IP the as the Home Galaxy of the Galatic Empire and allow people on. Just gve me a day or two on that.

Ships: We currently have 2 Star Destroyers, one bing built still and the other needing finishing touches, and currently building a Death Star. No joke, I am making one and its like maybe 5% compleat but I will not post immages or progress reports on any Imperial Ships currently active or in construction. There is more there :P

Anyway, if you would ike to Join the Galatic Empire on its quest of domination, then please by all meas reply to this message with the following info:

Your Screan Name:

What class ship your best at building:

Do you currently have your own Imperial Ships:

How many pvp's have you been in:

What can you offer the empire:

Building exp in general:

Do you know how to craft in Starmade:

The above information will determin how best I am to place you as to your job in the empire. Tasks range from combat, commanding a fleet, to building space stations and so on. That will be your main task but many others may follow.

Thank you for applying to join the Galatic Empire!

(PS: If this faction exists already I am sorry to making another and if they wish may murge with this one.)

Now real quick about me.

I represent Darth Vader in the long run and will be doing most to all the organizing of what goes on where. We do have an Emperor but for now his name and who he is will remain hiden to all members until he is ready to make himself known. So thats all for now! Updates will come as we go so stay tuned and check this forum daily.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join.

Screen name: Dannostl

Best class: Star destroyer

Do I own ships: Yes. Super star destroyer and star destroyer.

PVP\'s: Too many to count

What do i have to offer: The mass production of the ships above.

Building EXP: Lots of experiance

Do i know how to craft: Crazy question but no.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Sorry if im being a grammar nazi or something like that,but you spelt Galactic wrong on the threads title

Reaction score
    I heard the Repels blew up your Death Star....Twice.

-Separatist Alliance-

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

I would like to join: I would like to join becouse i am bored of playing by myself.

What class ship you`r best at building: I am not the best at building ships like interior and stuff but i am good at war/scavenge ships kinda like starship voyeger.

Do you currrently have you`re own imperial ships:No i only build one ship and go with it.

How many pvp`s have you been in: I`ve been in 0 becouse i got this game three days ago and i am still getting the hang of it.

What can you offewr to the empire: wepons money and My ship to help you in battle!

Building exp:I just kill pirates well thats al I`v incountered.

Do you know haw to craft in starmade: No, I do not.