The Free Traders of Min: looking for associates.

Reaction score
    In the brightdark future that is schema's, there is only blinding white hull.

Are you out there in space, alone, looking for interesting and exiting job opportunities in an interstellar recession? Then this might be your lucky day!

The Free Traders of Min are looking for minor associates!

Travel the galaxy! Fight space bees!
    Deliver packages! Get paid! Free Traders of Min need YOU now!

- Recruiting poster on the colony world of Quetesh-Din

Does this sound exciting?

Then apply now! And get a free cockpit.

As an associate of the Free Traders you'll be entitled to not only exciting dental plans, ship repair deals, and lucrative business opportunities, but in addition you will also be paid for all this!

We are a light (very) rp faction of the social kind on the Madrealms.net:4242 server with a focus on exploring the galaxy, building cool ships, buying low and selling high, and obliterating the bejeezus out of pirates.

If you're interested in joining our brightdark group of ragtag sillyhats, then please write in this thread, including your in-game name, any previous experience with the game, any particular skillset, and time zone.

You wa shock!

- Cry of Lord Ken-Oh, First Pilot of the Hokuto no Ken, in the first Min-Pirate skirmish.

edit: spiced up.

Reaction score
    We here at pizza industries design Deffendable and dependable cargo ships take a look at our newist addition the lighting hawk. If you like what you see we could come to some arrangement designing ships for your association.

http://imgur.com/a/VEFNy#0

I kinda just want to design ships for a faction that isn\'t baised on a tv serries/ game :D tell me if you\'re interested.

Reaction score
    Greetings, we are currently interested in finding a suitable entry-class ship for our newest recruits. This ship would preferably be light, rapid, moderately shielded, acceptably armed, and carrying at least 2 plexstorage.

A lighter version special edition that eschews shields and weapons for cloaks and radar jammers would also be much desired.

— High Council of Min

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    To the Honourable High Council of Min,

We here at Mercer Corp. have developed a vessel that may fit your requirements.

The Starhawk Gunship (SH-110G). A varient of the Starhawk, And one of a range of many, including a heavy transit, heavy lift, VIP, Medevac and Standard cargo/troop transport.

The entire range is customisable to your requirements.

Please feel free to make further enquireries, and please note the Starhawk Range is yet to be released to the market.

Sincerly:

Executive Board of Mercer Corporation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Greetings, I am jareth49 and i would like to join the Traders of Min.

I am in a way new to starmade but I adapt quickly and I already know much. I am a good engineer and know a fast regen 5x5 generator and I am a great pilot.
    I am in eastern timezone.
    thank you for reading this
    -jareth49