The Exemplar Templars: always recruiting

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Welcome to the Exemplar Templars, a fine faction that takes pride in doing things that are, well.. exemplary. Whether its fighting, trading, building, or mining, we try our best to look darn good doing it. We are a very diverse faction, with no minimum skill level, and will not close our doors on anyone in need.

We now have a home server! The faction is now located on the "GenXnova Civilization" server.

Server adress: sm.lazygamerz.org:4242

Server Website: www.lazygamerz.org

IMPORTANT NEWS: The faction was deleted, and returning members have to rejoin the faction. All previous members will be re-accepted immediatly. Also, the server has apparently switched to a temp one, while the old is stored because it was so laggy..

Player Skins with templar symbol on them!:

http://i.imgur.com/9IYm94p.png

http://i.imgur.com/c8656Ja.png

==================================================================

Here's a list of all the different roles that are currently available in the faction:

= Admiral: A decision maker. These dudes are the ones in charge, and decide on important issues pertaining to the faction. Only proven faction members get the honour of becoming an admiral.

= Pilot: A pilot's main job is to fly around, performing a plethora of tasks for the rest of the faction.He/she must put the needs of the faction above their own, and defend it at all costs!

- military/recon

- mining/transport

= Builder: These down-to-space workers use up most of their time doing an exemplary job at building ships, bases, and other things of the sort to the best of their ability, and leave the diplomacy to the beuracrats in high command.

- base building

- ship building/repair

Registration Form:

- what will your in game name be?

- What role do you wish to play?

- What prior experience do you have about being in a faction and/or just playing the game?

- Skills? Strengths? Weaknesses?

- How often do you think you will be able to play over the course of a week?

Reaction score
    - what will your in game name be? Skycaptain 124

- What role do you wish to play? Recon

- What prior experience do you have about being in a faction and/or just playing the game? i just started yesterday but i learn fast.

- Skills? Strengths? Weaknesses? im good at making small fast ships. not very good at big ones.

- How often do you think you will be able to play over the course of a week? this week alot but after spring break maybe 2-3 hours a day at most because of school

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    what will your in game name be? Rj-The-Beast

What role do you wish to play? I wish to be a builder

Skills? Strengths? Weaknesses?I can build large ships,small ships and stealth ships.I also have expirencebuilding home bases

How often do you think you will be able to play over the course of a week? I will be able to play most nights for 1 hour+

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    all I need you to add is how much experience youve had playing. no reason to be shy, after all, skycaptian had only been playing for a day when submitting the form :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What will my name be? Mateoshot.

What role do I wish to play? Military

What prior experiences do I have? I know the basics. I have a battleship. I have been playing for a few months now.

Skills? Strengths? Weakness? Im good at making fast ships. Im good at shooting and being swift, and my weakness is more enemies than I can handle at once.

How much do you think you will be playing a week? I will probably play every now and then. Sometimes I forget how much fun it is and go away to other things, but right now, Im into it.