The Elysian (WiP)

Reaction score
    So I had been working on a ship for a pretty long time before I stopped playing StarMade due to boredom. I have officially taken up the game again and I plan to finish my prodigy of a ship and before I continue work on it, I want to share with you what I have so far!

This is basically the main part of the interior which is a 5 floor living area suitable for at least 20 people. As you can see, there are 2 bridges connection either side of the area on the middle floor.

This is the garden in the main area on the bottom floor. It was made by Beccie a while ago.

This spot is soon to be completely enclose and filled with utility, living quarters and storage. Other ship blocks like energy and shields will be filling the empty space remaining.

This is the part of the ship that has 3 massive docks for small/medium size ships to live. I might add more depending on how long this ship ends up.

Just a view of the area I have to work with. Large ship with large potential.

Now this is what mainly makes this my best ship to date. These 13 cannons add up to deal a decent 377930 DPS! And as you can see, the ship is nowhere near complete.

I call it the Elysian. It is the successor of my first large ship, the Elysium, which is dwarfed by this monster. (This ship is slightly damaged) :S

I hope you like it!