The Cyborgs

Reaction score
    [A faction loosely based off the Borg]

Server: Solaris server. Address:198.15.115.138:4281

Please note, there are rules for this server. I do not own the server, I am but a humble guest. Look for Solaris server in the server section of this website for more information.

Lore/History.

At first they were scavengers. No one knows from whence they came but that they were present at the end of many battles to clean up and salvage what might remain is indisputable. They picked few fights and seemed content to ignore and be ignored.

But people fear the unknown and in this case, that fear is warranted.

In the beginning there was the creator. He was but one biological life form among many. Applying his mind to science and technological breakthrough he adapted these cybernetic inventions to his own living body. In time he would become cyborg. Seeing that he was one of a kind but that the many were better than the one he sought others but they were horrified of what cyborg had become. Force then was needed. He assimilated their biological and technological distinctiveness into his own. They became the Collective, a single thinking hive mind with many bodies.

In space they are careful not to impose until they are powerful enough to overcome. They transform planet after planet, station after station into their own likeness. They are only now appearing in this quadrant of the galaxy and they have much to learn but in the end; they will be feared and the galaxy will be one.

------

Other Information

I'm recruiting for this faction. It's just me and I want more. Here's what I'm looking for:

1) People interested in role play

2) People interested in transforming planets not just building ships

3) Patient people who don't want to just fight fight fight

4) Creative people, willing to shape this culture and the planets we find.

5) We will no longer accept previously blueprinted ships. We want to develop our own theme and new creative ship designs. Previously uploaded vessels are still accepted but from this point forward only new ships are allowed.

If you're interested in joining leave me a message, see me on the server (User mdingrimsby) or post here. It's not open to public so you have to be invited because I want people who will stick this out. There are certain themes to buildings and designs that should be used but there's also alot of flexibility. We will be one and we will rule.

Application Process

Step 1] All applicants will need to fill out the following form: http://tinyurl.com/kbg8xru

Step 2] All applicants will need to log into the Solaris server using the username provided on the submitted form

Step 3] All applicants will recieve an invite on the server to join the Cyborg faction

Step 4] Set up a time to receive a tour of existing Cyborg facilities/planets/ and a brief run down of our culture/theme.

Step 5] Join in:)