The Adenian Empire: Too Many Blind People! [Recruiting]

What will it be?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Adenian Empire

Where Excellence Reigns Supreme

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alliances: None .......................... Enemies: None .......................... Current State: Peace
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the Empire, there is only one focus:
    To protect our lands and become the greatest there ever was.

Will you join us to reach this goal?
    Adenia is a brainchild of mine. It's been my own fantasy Nation for 6 long years. Often it's just been my faction in games where you make one, such as Crusader Kings 2, Mount & Blade, etc. The reason I keep trying to found Adenia on Starmade is because it presents an excellent opportunity to progress Adenia from a simple thought into something it truly should be: A community that thrives and creates its own lore, where actual people are affiliated into it. A sort of guild, its own (And I repeat this with emphasis) it's own community. That's the fun of it, isn't it? It's all good and well to have it the way it's been, but why, when you can gather many people into the group of it and make friends and allies and have a generally fun time under that banner?

Who Are We?
    So allow me to present that question to you again. Will you join with me and others to make Adenia a faction that stands the test of time? Will you ally with us to help us reach our desires? Or do you wish to stand against us and attempt to see us brought down.

Adenia is well and truly a RP faction. Our interactions among each other will be as though between two people, not two pixels in a game. Our stations and ships will be constructs we spent time and effort into, beautiful tools of war and peace, and not merely something we whipped together into a series of cubes and box turrets to take care of that noob the sector over. When you become an Adenian, you become a citizen of an Empire. A captain in a Fleet. Or even a leader in command. While our Empire forges its storyline, you can forge your own.

Careers

Adenia has a series of career tracks you can choose to follow. Careers are not assigned. They are chosen. A citizen doing what he loves is a better citizen than one forced into something they detest.

Here are a few samples of some careers you can find in the Empire:​
    • Naval Soldier
    • Crewmember
    • Independent Trader
    • Private-Sector Corporation
    • Mining
    • Exploration
    Among many other career paths. Careers are generally non-linear. You're welcome to switch between any career. Sick of flying from shop to shop dealing with numbers and remembering prices and trying to meet demand? Try a simpler career such as Mining, or something more exciting such as exploration or military service. The choice is yours. You start in the Empire as a jobless citizen. You get to decide what you ultimately become.

Membership
    If you'd like to join the Adenian Empire, please fill out these immigration papers (A recruitment form basically). Once accepted into the Empire, feel free to join any area of space (server) where we have a military presence and begin your career.

Members:

Command (COs):
    (<>>>|:-| Fleet Admiral: Evan Darksky
    (>>>|:-| Admiral: ------
    (>>|:-| Rear Admiral: ------
    (>|:-| Commodore: ------
    Navy NCOs:
    (<>>>|:| Captains: (None)
    (>>>|:| Commanders: (None)
    (>>|:| Masters/Lieutenants: Zyrr
    (>|:| Ensigns: (None)
    Navy:
    (<>>>|-| Chiefs: (None)
    (>>>|-| Sailor: (None)
    (>>|-| Cadets: (None)
    (>|-| Recruits: (None)

More ranks, stuff, and pretty pictures will follow. Eventually.
    We're also open to diplomacy. Just dont expect much from us until we gain members, though.
    Suggestions are always welcome as well.

--Where Excellence Reigns Supreme--

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    CNY would like to formally welcome you back into the fold!

Should you be in need of quick ships we specialize in the lighter end of the ship spectrum in terms of size.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    CNY would like to formally welcome you back into the fold!

Should you be in need of quick ships we specialize in the lighter end of the ship spectrum in terms of size.
    Good to see you again, Thadius. If our Glorious Fleet (tm) is ever in need of strike craft or the like, you'll be the first to know.

Reaction score
    Great Novgorod Republic offers an alliance as it believes alliances are always good, whether they be for trade, for war, for knowledge or for prestige.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We'll be taking alliances into consideration and will hold off on decisions until we're in a position to. Thanks everyone~

Edit:

Just a bit of an update. We're gonna be establishing a presence on Shattered Skies and Elwyn Eternity. Friends and potential recruits are always more than welcome to seek us out there so long as you have honourable intentions. In-Person diplomacy via diplomats would be quite fun, I'd wager.

Also, we'll be able to lend economic and military support within a week or two to those who need it. Check in some time later if you have a specific need.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just a quick notification that I'll be starting on some blueprints for the Navy. We're also still looking for people to join in, it's getting a bit lonely. So, keep an eye out for future edits that put in some ship designs and pictures. It's my birthday today, so dont expect anything big. Possibly some fighters, corvettes, and a frigate or two. If I have time, I might even be able to build a sort of Outpost-like station I plan to disperse throughout claimed systems to keep the peace and act as early-warning systems.

Did some OP work. Hope you like it. (Someone please post so I can have separate posts for everything :( )

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Hello! Would you consider being an ally of the Galmiran Empire, Comrade?
    Last Post here was June 28th 2015
    EvanDarksky was last online October 27th 2015
    Not sure this faction still exists PicklesPickles