Text posters

Would you use something like that?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Reaction score
    Hi,
    i asked in chat and sadly there is no way how to write on walls without using monitors, so i would like to add this as sugestion for future development. It would not be so difficult feature and it would help to label hallways or write ship names on hull or ... there is plenty options :)

It would need bigger text option than size "2" and if there would be option to change font family it would be great :)

Thx.

Reactions: kiraen

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hi,
    i asked in chat and sadly there is no way how to write on walls without using monitors, so i would like to add this as sugestion for future development. It would not be so difficult feature and it would help to label hallways or write ship names on hull or ... there is plenty options :)

It would need bigger text option than size "2" and if there would be option to change font family it would be great :)

Thx.
    well there is a way but you still need to use the display modules.
    Currently with they way they work you can force the text to be outside the display block and with that make floating "hologram" text or have text on other blocks, just hide the display block behind something