testkil Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username testkil

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): +2

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I can be here almost everyday if i can't one day i'll do what i didn't do if possible the day after it

(im two weeks in vacantion in august)

How long have you been playing StarMade? Two years and one month

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I like playing hardcore survival, sometimes i like building, i like being in faction (if they're active), and if need i play alone. But i hate singleplayer

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I cannot tell if i will be a good council member since i've never done it. I cannot tell if i will have qualities or not when being a council member.

What are some of your weaknesses? Not writing english perfecly. (i am not english)
    I did allot of stupid errors when i was a tester im not sure if that time is over but it is possible it isn't.

What motivates you to become a council member? Because i want to contribute more to the community, i like this game i want it to evolve.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Currently i do some small things sometimes like working on the french wiki, sometimes if no one answered a support question i do...

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

• Flooding (trying to gain the most posts) : Apr 9, 2014 - May 9, 2014 (1 Warning Point)

Status
    Not open for further replies.