Testing phase | Thunderclap

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Alright, got the actual value now lol. I broke one cannon off of each line of them and took the amount in my inventory, which is 290 cannons. Using that, you end up falling just short of 1.3 million with 1,293,400. Ill edit this in my first post :) Sorry, i dont know how i got such a bad miscount XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Hahaha its all good haha :)

It is still a brutal cannon lol

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oh and one other thing, going through a star with this causes it to only lose 0.0001% of its blocks

Reaction score
    Remember when thinking of the lag that this is just 1 turret. You still have to add in the lag factor of the nighingale itself, and all the other turrets, and the other ships nearby(if any are brave or foolish enough to actually be nearby). My point is this- RIP low end computers XD. Strangely enough i\'d almost be willing to watch myt pc catch fire just to watch the nightingale in action, would probably worth it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Crusade expects there to be more than 2 of these turrets to be on the nightingale, possibly up to 5, so yeah there will be some serious lag issues XD

Reaction score
    Against low end pc users all you have to do is shoot in their general direction and wait for them to lag crash XD Instant win!

Really though since its an alpha game im hoping some major performance optimizations will come sometime in the future. I\'m not sure they expected anyone to do something like this already.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, on my pc, shooting at another turret with this causes my fps to drop to around 10-20. when this is on the nightingale i think ill be lucky to get 1 fps XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is a TURRET?! this is bigger than all my ships combined holy crap