Tester Application

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello! I found this game online and thought if give it a try! It looks great and I LOVE to play WIP games I like to see games develop. I wanna be a programmer when I grow up. I'm 17 now I play football too. Tight end, and free safety.

Reaction score
    Thank you for applying, but at the moment we are not taking any more tester applications. I am glad you are enjoying the game. Thanks for playing StarMade!

Reaction score
    Hello! My name is Walker and i have been playing starmade for a while. I dont know if you guys are still accepting applications, but if you do need someone i could be a canidate. I think i would be a great tester because I simply have a great time playing this game. I also baught the game, another good reason that i should be a tester is that i pretty much play this game everyday, either checking out new servers or just working on my ship, but the point is i want to be and do something bigger in this game. If required i do have Skype, teamspeak, facetime, etc... I dont know if you guy are still accepting but if you are i would be down to help.

Reaction score
    Hello! My name is Walker and i have been playing starmade for a while. I dont know if you guys are still accepting applications, but if you do need someone i could be a canidate. I think i would be a great tester because I simply have a great time playing this game. I also baught the game, another good reason that i should be a tester is that i pretty much play this game everyday, either checking out new servers or just working on my ship, but the point is i want to be and do something bigger in this game. If required i do have Skype, teamspeak, facetime, etc... I dont know if you guy are still accepting but if you are i would be down to help.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello!My name is Vana.I love to play in WIP games.I\'m playing in Cube world(WIP) and Minecraft(WIP).I want to be tester.

Reaction score
    (a) the stickied thread at the top of this forum and (b) EspiOwnage\'s post? NO TESTER APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. You\'re wasting your time by making these apps.