Terran Federation (ex-Colonial Fleet faction)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dear Community!

The Colonial Fleet faction disbanded, some of us still playing and others left us due to real life issues. I would like to start everything from the beginning. Fresh start as they stay..

I would like to introduce the Terran Federation. What is this all about.. teamwork, build huge ships and bring balance to the galaxy (our balance ;)).

Basic infos:
    There are divisions:
    - Terran High Command: Assigning commands to sub-divisions. Admirals and Fleet Admirals are members
    - Terran Engineering Division: if you are creative join here. Plan ships, stations, there is no limit. Leave your mark in the galaxy
    - Terran Rapid Response Division: If our facilities are attacked, these very active people will be there to defend
    - Terran Citizen: gather, build, join if we call you to arms. Play as you want, but when we call you be there!
    - Terran Fleet: All-round fleet. Main fleet of the Terran Federation.

If you are interested about the ranks here is a chart

Note: Admiral in Chief is promoted among Fleet Admirals, during wartime. These ranks are valid only for military staff (obviously for civilians not - if we get high membership then we will have civilian ranks like: politican, president, ministers..)

Server: madrealms.net:4242 - coordinates not public

Application via private message. Please specifiy in message:
    - role in faction (fight-build-gather)
    - Time zone (Faction is generally European, but others are welcome to protect our facility 24h)

Regards,

Fleet Admiral CTHun

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Strideynet

please send a private message with the questions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was hoping i could join engineering and work my way intohigh command which would be my eventual goal.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ApocolypseHD

Please send me message with the details:

Application via priavte message. Please specifiy in message:
    - role in faction (fight-build-gather)
    - Time zone (Faction is generally European, but others are welcome to protect our facility 24h)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can inform you that work has begun on controlling a home sector for our use. The name however cannot be released until uppermost security has been prepared. The sector will have a planetary base and then floating a rather massive space station/ ultra Titan ship. We are building auto defense turrets in the area to ward off pirates and other people who do nt belong.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A mumble server is now open to all recruitees. PM me to find the details. This is a must for fast response members.