Term 3 Council Applications Now Open!

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'd like to do a shout out to keptick he has been the best councilor of all and I want everyone to know, whatever happens this election, I think he has done the most work and he deserves the credits for it.

Together with that, I'd like to remind everyone that you shouldn't vote based on this week and coming weeks, you should look back at last month and the month before, how active a person was. Right now every applicant start going into chat doing propaganda trying to shape up a good image but that image will only last for maybe a month. Be sure to vote for an active player both in-game, on forums and possibly also on twitch. I am saying this because I want to make sure that no matter who gets into the council, the person has to be productive, active and open minded.

Good luck and may the best applicants win.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I can't figure out how to get it out of steam
    No problem, we can help you out.

Firstly we need to make sure you are following the rules set by the Official Build Contest thread.

This one is very important:

Your submission needs to be uploaded to the community content section on the official SMD forums. Please dock all of your ships to a single object, a rack of sorts, so that all your entered ships are saved as one ship blueprint.
    If you need advice on how to do this, please create a thread here on the forums so we can help you further.

Once you have docked your fleet of ships onto a single object or rack (using multiple docks), we need to save it all as a single blueprint.

You do this by following these steps:

1) Enter the Ship Core of the docking rack.
    2) Open the Catalog menu by pressing U.
    3) Press the button that says "Save Blueprint of Entered Structure"
    4) Label the blueprint and hit OK.

Next we have to export the blueprint.

In this Launcher:

You need to click here on "Tools" then "Ship Catalog Manager"

This opens the export window. It allows you to select your blueprints then export them as a blueprint file (.sment).

Find your fleet rack then click Export. You have now exported the blueprint! Now lets get it out of Steam and ready for the Community Content website!

Go to your Steam Library and right click StarMade

Go to Local Files > Browse Local Files.

This opens the StarMade directory where all of the files are stored.

Navigate to the following folder.

StarMade>Blueprints>Exported.

The blueprints we just exported (and any future blueprints you export) will be kept in this folder. Find the correct one and upload it to the Community Content section of this forum then post the link to it in the Official Build Contest thread.

Be sure to follow the rules closely to get a chance to have your space ships in the game :)
    I hope this helps!

Reactions: kiddan

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I love that you guys (the developers) are so open to working with your followers and players. I have applied for this council and I hope I get to work with you more closely. Thank you for all your hard work and for being so consistently friendly and helpful. :)

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Applications are now closed! Thanks to all who applied. All accepted applications are now available for viewing here: Applications

Voting will commence on the 16th of May, at 1:30 AM UTC.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Errrr

WHAT IS UTC TIME ?

GMT is standard for me. Please translate; You don't live alone on the planet...

Reaction score
    Errrr

WHAT IS UTC TIME ?

GMT is standard for me. Please translate; You don't live alone on the planet...
    UTC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463322782,1463322412][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Applications are now closed! Thanks to all who applied. All accepted applications are now available for viewing here: Applications

Voting will commence on the 16th of May, at 1:30 AM UTC.
    My sincerest thanks for using universal time, makes it so much easier for anyone who happens to live outside that one timezone the post was written in - this should really be the standard in global communication... ;)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Ah ok so for me UTC time is thee time it is home right now. Thanks for answering. i was being stubborn for not thinking of looking for an answer elsewere myself.