Teleporting away from your ship when you get out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I Know the feeling put i cant complain i just finally got it to work srry

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Usually, getting out in space doesn\'t do this, but I\'ve landed on a planet and been teleported about 100 meters away and up, as well as INTO the planet itself. Not much more I can offer other than that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It isnt very much of a problem, but its a huge time waster to figure out where your ship is, dig out of the planet/fly to the planet, and then cross the planet to finally get to your ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This has happened to me on two seperate servers both times resulting in the loss of my core. Several times it\'s been a direct result of a game crash and when I log back in I am nowhere close to my core. I\'m fine with bugs and game crashes, it\'s an alpha after all, but not being able to continue really sucks...there should be a way to reset your ship and your position like a /stuck command or something to warp you back. Just frustrating cause now I log in and I have to float around in space at zero kph

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A solution for this would be to never have your ship on the planet, and use a one-block ship to get to and from the planet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Me too, usually sends me out around 400m away in space. it\'s a long, slow trip back

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah this happens to me as well It\'s frustrating! But it Alpha so hopefully they will fix it soon.

Reaction score
    Guys, alpha is alpha. This is a known issue that happens under some circumstances. There\'s not really a solution right now, except possibly building your ship core in a more accessible place.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, this bug is annoying. I\'ve died from teleporting away from my ship and being attacked, but keep in mind the game is still in alpha, so there\'s pelty of time to fix it.