Target Reticles

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Change behavior of target reticles to encompass the entire ship and not the core itself. It makes it far too easy to identify the location of a ships core and once shields are down, no amount of armor will protect it from the barrage of lasers that will be aimed directly at it.

Another benefit would be that this would give an indication as to the general size of an object at a distance as radar would report.

Secondly, having the name of said ship near the reticle would make it tremendously more helpful in determining the correct target for navigation. Frequently I will want to zero in on a friendly ship and find it very difficult because I don't know the ship's name.

Reaction score
    Hey that would be great. That way no one would know where my core is and just has to blow my ship to pieces to get to it. Would be really cool.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would be nice, add a new aspect to the gameplay, not only armouring your core, but hiding it. I wouldn\'t mind see that implemented at all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I suppose you can accomplish part of this with radar jamming, but that would remove the benefits to overall gameplay since jamming hides your reticle entirely (and prevents missile locks).