Systeming formulas

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    This has probably been done before, but w/e ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's a series of formulas to determine how much of an effect a certain number of blocks will yield.
    Volume of systems xy reverse

Here's a series of formulas on the efficiency of systems.
    System efficiencies

Here's a series exclusively outlining power generators efficiency, and how to make it cloak. Might have issues.
    SM Power calc

Heillos' (I think) jump drive graph.
    Starmade Jump Drive Time Calculator
    Olxinos' weapons spreadsheet (you have to save it as your own to edit it.)
    StarmadeWeaponSpreadsheet

I know there are more formulas and graphs out there, but this is what I'm listing for now. If you would like to add any, please reply with the link to it, or the formula itself.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Zyrr and GnomeKing
    Reaction score
    nice one
    (on SM Power calc sheet, yellow should read mass, not blocks i think...)

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The numbers Jaas, what do they mean!
    The first graph is all the different systems effectiveness. It's basically asking "what will this many blocks output?"

The second graph is the efficiencies of those systems. "How much bang for my block am I getting?" There's some interesting stuff in this one, but it's only really got two points of note. Both of the systems that generate e/s have curves to them, while shields and thrust get less efficient, and power caps become more efficient.

The third graph is relating to power generators efficiencies in relation to cloaking. It asks "how much mass can I cloak?" I think some of this is broken though, so I wouldn't trust it that much.

Fourth is honestly the best, it tells you how many blocks you need for what charge time. It really illustrates how ridiculous JD's are.