Sven_The_Slayer Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Sven_The_Slayer

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I can't give an exact number of hours but my schedule is rather quite flexible at the moment.

How long have you been playing StarMade? First downloaded the game Saturday, ‎August ‎10, ‎2013

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I play StarMade in many different ways. I really enjoy all aspects of ship building, from creative to survival. My ships are highly focused on their RP style interior and feature lot's of logic. I also love PVE so I enjoy combat ships and fighting pirate waves so I also know the weapon systems really well.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I'm very level headed and not easily upset. I am also quite good at looking at the bigger picture and not just what I personally think would be good for the game. I love debating issues, being persuaded to change an opinion is as rewarding as winning an argument.

What are some of your weaknesses? I hate talking about myself, filling out this application is quite difficult for me honestly.

What motivates you to become a council member? I love StarMade and I think it has great potential, I want to do what I can to help. Help steer and guide it to be the best game possible.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I am currently part of the official tester team. I am also very active on the forums contributing to suggestions and discussion subsection as well as doing logic tutorials on YouTube.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.