Sven_The_Slayer Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Sven_The_Slayer

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I can't give an exact number of hours but my schedule is rather quite flexible at the moment. I'm generally on the SMD several times a day, either from my home PC or my phone I am always reachable.

How long have you been playing StarMade? First downloaded the game Saturday, ‎August ‎10, ‎2013

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I play StarMade in many different ways. I really enjoy all aspects of ship building, from creative to survival. My ships are highly focused on their RP style interior and feature lot's of logic. I also love PVE so I enjoy combat ships and fighting pirate waves so I also know the weapon systems really well.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I'm very level headed and not easily upset. I am also quite good at looking at the bigger picture and not just what I personally think would be good for the game. I love debating issues, being persuaded to change an opinion is as rewarding as winning an argument. I am very technically minded and understand the game mechanics quite well as well as a lot of the settings that make everything work.

What are some of your weaknesses? I hate talking about myself, filling out this application is quite difficult for me honestly. I tend to come off as cold sometimes so I've had problems where people think I am aggressive or insulting when I am actually indifferent.

What motivates you to become a council member? I love StarMade and I think it has great potential, I want to do what I can to help. Help steer and guide it to be the best game possible.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I was part of the official tester team so I've spent a lot of time looking into game mechanics and meticulously testing each component of the game. I am also very active on the forums contributing to suggestions and discussion subsection as well as doing logic tutorials on YouTube and live-streams on twitch.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.