Survival enhacements

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello everyone!
    I am new to this game, so don't kick me if I will propose something that was proposed a hundred times, please.
    I will try to be as descriptive as I can. All of my suggestions are related to survival/exploration part of game, as I would like to stay away from gang wars, being a mere ore collector/reseller/explorer.

I will not propose anything specific about Flora/Fauna, as it is proposed already, only two points:
    1) hazardous (sentient?) creatures/plants which will attack you if you are not taking precautions.
    2) biomes, like jungles, plains, deserts and so on on Terrarian planets (each biome can take its own segment/plate, and spawn related creatures)

The main proposal of this post is to add hazardous environments on planets:
    a) geysers, which are streams of particles from underground, slightly damaging ship if happen underneath, severly damaging the player, and sending him flying a bit away form geyser. They might be limited to only one region of planet. There might even be a special configuration of blocks which produces a geyser, and can be destroyed/blocked by player activity.
    b) volcanoes, which are mountains spreading lava streams around from time to time (can be even very rare occasion like 1% to happen per hour, so it will be hard to tell a sleeping volcano from a silent mountain). Lava damages the ship and player severely.
    c) earthquakes, which modify the terrain slightly, damaging ground-based structures, and will happen more often as the planet loses HP. Also a very rare occasion from time to time.
    d) weather conditions, like rain, snow, strong winds and so on, which will in some cases require you to stay in a quiet place to stop receiving damage from cold/acid/strong sandstorm or any other hazard of environment (suppose this gets after the implementation of interior/exterior split)

So, this is probably it. I really think these additions will add spice to planet exploration and will require players to protect their structures on planets from hazards of environment.
    Along with Fauna implementation each planet will become a good challenge to explore.