Supposedly able to blow up faction bases.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Someone is swearing to me that they can exploit to blow up stations owned as faction bases, is is true, if so what can I do to stop it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes. It is possible. While it seems completely invulnerable, it doesn\'t protect from heavy enough damage. If you want to stop it, it\'s recommended you actually put very strong shields on your station, and cover the faction block from incoming fire.

Reaction score
    Is this antimatter damage or missile damage? ... and are you people talking about faction homes?

Reaction score
    or a faction\'s home base? Only the second type is invulnerable. It takes no special skill to destroy the first kind.

Maybe the guy himself is confused which is which, or is simply pulling your leg.

Just do what I do when I hear about aliens, sasquatch sightings, or foreigners; Don\'t believe it exists until you see one yourself.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Right ok, I\'ll stick a ton of shields on, and make sure the faction mod is out of sight.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s my home base, set by faction module as such, so I has summed it was until label by any method.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yesterday some people managed to destroy the stuff inside our faction home base; they just sat their shooting at the base for ages and eventually enough shots glitched through the wall and destroyed whatever was inside.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Make thicker walls, and you should be fine. I reccomend 3-10 layers.