Sunfleet Shipyards Take Two!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    I'll chime in since I've been mentioned and had involvement in the previous thread. I am not here to make claims of theft when I have no way to prove either way. The pictures I've looked at, while similar, are more recreations than straight rips. In my eyes at least. I'm not here to make claims either way, but I am here to keep the forums a clean and happy place. I will not stand for harassment which is what happened in the last thread, which is why I deleted it and allowed Ehr to create a new thread and try again.

And regarding who I told to drop the issue last time, there were a few people in IRC who were the main instigators. I will not name, as I cannot remember exactly who was around. You know who you are.

Late addition: Should it be true that Ehr is stealing minecraft schematics and claiming as his own, he should own up and just allow this to be resolved. People will appreciate someone who can own up and reprove themselves more than someone who hides behind other's work.
    I only posted links to the ones I was 100% sure of, as I said. And you are right, they could be all his own work. He did paint them, I'll give him that, most of those minecraft links were just grey shells. If he at least admitted to taking other people's work (if he is guilty of it, which is my opinion, but that's all it is. An opinion with evidence to support it) then I wouldn't care and let him continue on his merry way with his thread.

However; I was never involved in the first thread however. I did not publicly attack him in that thread. I just saw this thread and saw work that looks disturbingly similar to those planetminecraft links I posted. The only thing I did was post the links to them.

If people have claimed plagiarism twice now who were not a part of the original thread (at least in my case, I can't speak for other people) that should tell you that the ships are too similar without any additional evidence to prove that he was indeed the one who created them.

Pholopalus

あなたは笑う、あなたは失う
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    At the request of Ehrehin the thread will be locked. Any further discussion can be directed to me either here or via IRC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.