Suggestions to Improve Mining and Pirate Hunting

G

GDPR 302420

These suggestions will make StarMade that little bit better

1. Higher Ore Ratio
    More ores spawn in asteroid, imho ore is too scarce we need more ore in asteroids

2. More Crystals in loot, currently when you kill a pirate station pretty much 70% of the loot is useless to everyone so we need more Crystals in loot (or more usefull stuff in general)

3. Faction Waypoints, mark your key objectives, your home base, or you local asteroid field with waypoints that can be shared with your faction for them to see.

Reaction score
    Regarding #2, you can sell the loot to buy ore of your choice at the shops. At the same time, I think some improvements need to be made on mining as well.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I think #1 depends on the server, it is customizable, if i'm not mistaken.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    MINING_BONUS = 1 //general multiplier on all mining; in the server.cfg for easy modifying.

Pirate loot as a whole needs to be overhauled at some point, assuming they still just spit out a cloud of random blocks.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    MINING_BONUS = 1 //general multiplier on all mining; in the server.cfg for easy modifying.
    That's overall mining yield. Planets have more than enough ore in them already, too much in fact. There needs to be an independent setting for planets and asteroids at the very least.