Suggestion Suggestions for suggestions forum

I like polls!

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It'd be nice to have a sticky thread by admin in suggestions forum, with basic rule - to read/search for previous threads about the same topic as the one we are planning to create.
    I know that new ideas and suggestions are welcomed here but if it's going to be again about new decorative blocks, FTL or NPCs then people, in most cases can either like a post, which is already there and show support or comment to show their view on current topic.
    We really don't need to have plenty of threads about same things over and over again.

Also it would help to have a list containing features which are planned/being worked on, something like this:
    Kenshi Roadmap

Having this kind of list may stop users from spamming with requests about already planned features. On old forum we had an user-made list of features mentioned during Q&A, it would be nice to have an official one.

There could be also tags for threads, added by OP or moderators (or users so mods won't have too much work), so searching forum for specific topic would be easier.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    LOL a suggestion for a suggestion forum.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    resba

I've seen Your list of planned and done features of the site and it's awesome :)

but here I was talking about features of the game itself :)

Last edited by a moderator:

resba

administrator
    Reaction score
    rece ktore leczo

Thank you!

However if that's what you meant then this should be in Game Support or the Suggestions Forum ;)

Last edited by a moderator: