Suggestions for Minor Tweaks

Reaction score
    As a some of the suggestions seem to relate to complex features or overhauls of existing ones, I've been making notes of minor tweaks that I thought might be simple/easy to implement while still adding needed functionality.

Some small changes could be:
    - Ability to link weapons/salvage computers to cockpits
    + This could add more freedom to computer placement within the ship, as well as enable other players to take the role of a weapons officer, freeing the pilot to concentrate on course/navigation

- Enable AI drones to detected damaged faction blocks within radius
    + Would allow the faction HQ/Stations to act as a repair station, to have a few AI repair drones in orbit nearby and a ship would be able to return to base after a fight for automated repairs

- Show coordinates of other faction ships

- Cruise Control
    + Be able to lock throttle when in flight mode, set course for a waypoint 20k away and be able to get a glass of water

- Sort button for Storage/Inventory
    + I.E. Block ID Numbers, would be easier to get all the Hull blocks in one line and auto-stack similar blocks

- Add/Manage AI Factions
    + Server Admin can add/modify AI factions to add different Hostile/Neutral/Friendly AI factions. Ability to have different pirate factions with different blueprints, or a Neutral "Pirate Hunter" faction to add some life in space (see pirates and hunters engaging in deep space)

- AI Enabled on Turrets to be persistent when exiting core
    + Would be easier to have other players jump into different turrets on a large ship while in flight without having to worry about stopping to re-enable AI

Last edited: