Bug Structure Tab crash

Reaction score
    In SP my game crashes every time I try to access the Structure Tab...if I use "delete" or try to click the tab from the nav/inv/shop menu I get the same crash. The error shown is the same one that I get from the other bug with AMC's slaved to Salvage beam (see this thread) http://starmadedock.net/threads/drag-salvage-computer-amc-comp-error.1358/#post-20038

Win7 Home Premium 64
    Java 64
    All drivers up to date
    specs in sig

See img for the error msg

Structure Tab crash.png

Cheers for your time, and thanks for making Starmade

Reaction score
    So you crashed your game by performing the steps that lead to issue#317 (salvage crash) which lead to the game crashing everytime when accessing the structure tab on the same ship? Will it crash with other ships?

Reaction score
    Well, the error msg is the same one as with issue #317...I was trying the structure tab of the same ship (with the amc slaved to the sal beam)...will test with a ship without that combo and get back to you.

Reaction score
    I can confirm that it does only crash when trying to access Structure Tab on a ship with a Main Salvage with a slave. AMC + AMC is fine, just tested.

Reaction score
    Can't reproduce with the ship that I used to reproduce #317. I suspect that has been fixed along with it in 0.153.