StormWingDelta

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    A friendly faction that is normally very helpful unless threatened we are very good at building things to get around issues like numbers vs size of target. While most of the time the faction will be set to public on a server we turn up on it will only stay that way due to having faction block settings to give trolls a harder time of causing issues. Mostly we just want to have fun so anyone is welcome as long as they aren't out to ruin someone-else's fun. :)

Our main specialties:
    • Small to Large Satellite ships or station ships: These are the poor man's space stations and normally will only move if they have too. Thrusters on them are only there to move them into position and once they are there they'll stand guard until the end of time if they have too.
    • Traps: be they the size of a small room or the size of a whole galaxy. Galaxy wide traps as rare as they may be could be anything from claiming every system possible in one to leaving every sector within a system of the galaxy with a large number of defenses. Smaller traps would be the classic lava pit-trap with the doors closing above you. :)
    • Stealth Combat: Mostly appear out of nowhere and vanish into it before being hit kind of attacks. Stealth ships and stations will most likely be fitted with black armor and black light round firing weapons with jammers if possible to make them harder to spot.
    • Exo Armor & Weapons: Expensive as it may be to have smaller armor-like ships docked to a larger entity as added shielding or weapons it does have it's uses. This armor isn't meant to last forever but just add some extra things to get in the way before the actual ship or station gets hit. Also taking advantage of the AI in each panel picking a target to shoot at has it's own uses.
    • Having Fun: You all know what this is right if not you've got no idea what you are missing. :)

Faction Leaders and Servers: Below is a list of faction leaders these are the people you go to on a given server if you want to get into that branch of StormWingDelta. Each Faction Leaer will have the server they are currently on right next to them. To figure out who is in a particular branch you'll have to go to the server itself to find out. Each of these leaders has a different personality and requirements for joining their branch and they'll post later once more start popping up. :) Most of the time though it is just log on to their server and bug someone in that branch until you get in. While we are public on most servers sometimes there is a buffer rank to filter out any likely problem makers and to get out of that rank you need to show proof of completing the test they have without help.

• StormWing0: FilleCraft, Aetherion, US Test Server
    • Will add more later as they turn up.

Allies: Just a list of allies and their last known servers we've run into them on.
    • Storm Wolves: Aetherion
    Enemies: a List of our known enemies who we'll exterminate if they find their way into our systems.
    • None right now. :)

Overall Server List for the faction:
    • FilleCraft: Main HQ 1
    • Aetherion: Secondary HQ 1.1
    • US Test Server: Outpost 1.1
    Main HQ ###: is where you are highly likely to run into us, if a number other than 0 or 1 is after the name it is a branch of StormWingDelta run by another faction member.
    Secondary HQ ###.###: is a branch of StormWingDelta not run by a given faction member and is a place for if the servers with the main ones on them go down for whatever reason. The first number is what Main HQ it is a Secondary of and the second is its own number.
    Outpost ###.###: These are places we're just investigating, there might or might not be a base on them but the faction itself is created on them. The first number is what Main HQ it is an Outpost of and the second is its own number.

Ranks:
    1. Founder: Head(s) of the faction on a given server and has full control over the server branch in question, usually there'll only be one a server unless another founder plays there as well and this is the only time you'll see more than one in a given branch of the faction.
    2. Commander: Second only to the founders and normally in control when one isn't around. Also allowed server breaking ships if they can build them. Normally if a war starts they'll be the main ones you don't want to mess with. No need to bring the whole fleet with you if you are flying a ship that is a fleet. :P
    3. Sector Watcher: These players not only scout but they also help build relations, reign in the faction, and also are usually on patrol in faction territories and the areas around them. Sector watcher and up are able to edit the HQ on the server they are on and normally the HQ station is built on by all members that reach this rank and has no particular style to be bound to.
    4. Scout: Scouts like the Sector Watchers are usually on patrol in faction territory but like pilots are usually out mining but are also able to invite players and help cap systems. Access to any R3 or lower ships and turrets and also depending on how troll heavy a server is may or may not be set to kick on friendly fire.
    5. Pilot: Pilots are set to kick on Friendly fire and aren't trusted most of the time when they first start out. Since no current spamable starter ship exists for StormWingDelta they'll have to build their own ship at this rank.

If anyone wants to join us just drop in on one of the servers we're on and ask the faction leader there or one of the higher ranking members what the test is if any. Hint most of the time it will be just simply joining and getting to home base so no need to worry too much.

If you want to be a faction leader on a server we're not currently on PM me at some point down the road and I'll pop into the server in question later with you to get things started. Mostly just some starter faction related blueprints but there aren't many right now.

So meantime anyone want to chat?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Another faction joins the table.

Welcome, Be safe inside the forums. You may need to remove an arm or leg after continuous use otherwise side affects may include but are not limited to:

Loss of brain cells
    Loss of major sanity cells
    Loss of all hope for humanity

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    wasn't sure if I could post my faction or not but I figured there weren't any special rules other than the ones I found so I figured why not. :)

In any event nice to meet you. :)

And yes I know the loss of sanity one very well. :)

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Well there goes the main server for a while. >_> In any event if the servers I'm on are down you guys can always find me here. :)

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Yep I'm not dead. Updated the first post with more useful information.

Also will be posting some of our on server mini competitions at some point down the road.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Also we're Recruiting.

Application:

Forum Name & In Game Name
    Main Server:
    Other Servers:
    Timezone:
    Times and Days in Timezone you are normally online if any:
    Do you want to be a normal faction member or a branch leader? If Branch Leader name the server(s) you are setting up shop on.
    Playing Style:

Have fun out there.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Was hunting around for a web chat with voice that people didn't have to download something and found one of the servers I'm on using this Discord web chat: https://discord.gg/0j0uDiswHXU4erJh Keep in mind I'm still not sure of a yay or nay on this so it is up to you faction members and those who want to talk with them whether or not to use it. :)

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Aetherion out of commission until noted on their end.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Bump. Still hunting for players but then again since when isn't any faction always hunting for players.