Storage Checking Logic And Delayed Transfer

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Been working on this for a bit and trying to prevent instant transferring of items from the pickup box the miner I've made is using and the final destination. There's a storage box halfway between them that is suppose to be used to trigger a push effect when empty and trigger the other storage area to pull when not. Also working on a more complicated version for a pirate ship that switches between slow speed push and high speed push mode depending on if the storage area has items in it or doesn't for a certain amount of time. It also slams on the breaks with a stop effect when it starts picking things up.

Saw this working at some point by someone but never did see how it was done. Right now I just want to get the push/storage clock combo working for my miner the pirate ship can wait. XD

In any event here's my setup so far.

Now here's where it gets a bit hard to see. Or Turns on when items are present and that turns on the delays to the right, than turn on the push effect.

While all that is happening the storage area in the middle is turned on to pull the items from the halfway point.

So far this is what I have so far. Seems to work fine but needs some improvements to work fully. Any ideas?