Stopping server console spam

Reaction score
    Hi all,
    I've setup a public server and had it posted to the server list. This seems to constantly update in my console log. This spam is well out of control. The biggest issue is I am unable to input console commands due to the scrolling. Every time it scrolls, it takes the command with it. Leaving me to try and input commands as fast as I can before I lose it.

I'm wondering if any other server owners have gotten this under control either by script or suppression.

--Below is a cut from the log. This cut is dumped every 8 seconds or so and spams multiple times when its dumped.--

[SERVER][DISCONNECT] Client 'Info-Pinger (server-lists)' HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED . PROBE: true; ProcessorID: 489
    [SERVER] PROBE SUCCESSFULLY EXECUTED. STOPPING PROCESSOR. (Ping of a Starter to start server): PID 489
    [SERVERSOCKET] Connection made. starting new processor 53470, /9x.11.x1.16x; local: 4242, /192.168.x.x, keepalive false
    [SERVER] connection registered (TRunning: 1/1/1) 490
    [SERVER][PROCESSOR] client setup completed for PID: 490. listening for input
    [SERVER] This client is an info ping (server-lists): /9x.11.x1.16x; PID: 490
    [SERVER] Executing scheduled disconnect!; ProcessorID: 490

Any help would be good help.
    -C

Reaction score
    I don't think you can do anything about it, but you can just keep typing your command and it will still work even though it appears to be cut off. You could also copy and paste your command into the console.