Stopping current client - please help

Reaction score
    i can't join a server because it just stays on "stopping current client" I have tried restarting and verifiing integrity of client cache on steam

Reaction score
    This is a Starmade Registry account verification problem. Here's how to solve it.

- Start game, and go to Online Play.
    - Write your username in the top field on the screen (Player Name) and press Uplink.
    - Game will ask for your username and password (the same ones you use here on the docks), and then if you'd like to save credentials on disk, answer OK.
    - Try relogging into a server.

Reaction score
    This is a Starmade Registry account verification problem. Here's how to solve it.

- Write your username in the top field on the screen (Player Name) and press Uplink.
    - Game will ask for your username and password (the same ones you use here on the docks), and then if you'd like to save credentials on disk, answer OK.
    I was already uplinked, i logged out and tried again but nothing changed
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466631970,1466631710][/DOUBLEPOST]

I tried doing the same thing again but this time i changed my IGN to match my username, it worked! thanks alot for the help :)