STONER-MADE | PvP | Dedi | 100k start | 100 Speed | Whitelist | Auto-Restart | Blueprints | NEW

Reaction score

Hey all, we just did a soft launch so now's the time to stake your claim to resources etc. This is colocated dedicated server hosted out of a Kansas City Data Center. Our hardware is:

• 1Gbit Up\Down Bandwidth
    • 16GB DDR3 Memory
    • SSD RAID Configuration
    • Intel Xenon Quad Core Processor

Due to us working on the spawn heavily, and wanting to ensure we don't have any jerks join the server, you will need to fill out the following app to be whitelisted. If you can act appropriately you'll be able to take advantage of the new server and get a head start on the rest of the player base. Post the app below and you'll be whitelisted within a few hours. Note our server requires authentication. Thanks

Name:
    In-Game Name:
    Why do you want to join Stoner-Made?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Note: \" | High FPS | \" FPS is not related with the server :D

Nice server for smoking some StarMade though.

Smoking StarMade is legal, so go for it ^^

Reaction score
    Lol, we thought and thought. ....and thought. Hahaha. But seriously we\'re the new kids on the block. We\'d love if any fellow Star-Made players who share the same \"interests\" come by to hang. Please excuse our mess at spawn as it\'s under construction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I went to this server there were 3 or 4 people playing hopscotch. I asked if I could play too but the large headed woman screeched at me that I needed 40 space tokens to play Super-Hopscotch-o. I didn\'t even know this game had that. I tried to explain to the older boys that I was just a new person on the server and that I\'d like to make some friends. When I smiled, I think they sensed my fear. They poured hot grease all over my chest and genitals. Then they pushed me down the stairs and all my shoes and glasses fell off. When I went to complain an admin blew me up with his space ship shaped like a wang. When I respawned he berated me and threw me into some wrom hole. When I finally fell out the other side I was in a land filled with unicorns and candy canes. I tried to be angry but space pirates brought me pizza and told me I was a cool guy. So now I\'m here leader of the space pirates. Next week we\'re going to show those hopscotch kids who\'s boss. In summation this is the best server I\'ve ever played on. I hate every one who plays here but I. Cant. Leave.

Reaction score
    Frank you\'re crazy. But that\'s why I love you.

UPDATE! Server is now Whitelist only for the time being. We\'ve had a few unlikeable individuals join the past couple days and destroy more then we would of liked them to (OUR NEW SPAWN -.-) Fill out the app now to get in. Sorry everyone.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Name: Jack
    In-Game Name: Jstenholt
    Why do you want to join Stoner-Made? Sadly, my previous home server has been shut down. I\'m looking for a populated, dedicated server with BPs enabled.

Reaction score
    Hey Jack! Thanks for the interest. You\'ve been whitelisted on the server. Enjoy