STFU dedicated 24/7 server. Survival/whitelisted

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    New 24/7 Server... Fresh new start in a new universe
    I am looking for new pilots/friends who would like to join a whitelisted server that i am personally paying for. The server is paid up for the next year, and the server everything game content wise will be built by the players. the only acception to this is the two starter ship bluprints every player starts with. You start in this verse with credits, a blueprint of a fighter and a blueprint of a minning ship, along with some extra parts you can use to get started.

The server set up is such to incurage Player economy, exploration, territorial conquest. There will be no uploaded blueprints other then the newbie miner ship that every new player gets and a newbie combat ship every new player gets.

everything in this new verse will be player driven...

There are only 2 admins for this server Myself owner and a real good friend of mine who is online oposite timezone then I so that there should always be one of us online to handle any issues server wise...

So if you are a solo player or a group of players and your looking for a stable brand new verse to explore, conquest, or just go pure survival on give me a shout..

We have a 24/7 teamspeak channel as well Teamspeak address is ts.nsegaming.com to get access to Starmade channel speak with a Admin or Moderator of the Teamspeak community or if you see me Gargoylerex/Basil online just give me a poke

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    we have added a few more citizens to our universe... there are still plenty of SPACE for more citizens who seek a place to establish their homes in this new Verse