Station parts disappearing when...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I've had this issue crop up constantly now, and the admins on the server cant' figure it out.

I place a factory in my station. It works for a little while, then suddenly stops producing anything, despite having ample power and raw materials. Opening it up shows it being opened in a sector more than 50 sectors away (it changes each time I've placed the factory, but always pretty far away). If I don't pull my gear out and pick it up, parts or all of it will despawn when I'm out of the sector. But it'll do it in no pattern I can figure out. Sometimes older stuff around it will disappear while leaving newer placed blocks, and other times the newest stuff will disappear.

The last time I picked up everything but the platform it was on, only to have the platform itself disappear when I next logged in.

I could use some help! I don't want to keep rebuilding the factory because it does this. Usually within an hour of it being placed.

Reaction score
    I've had this similar issue on a server with my planet. It's almost as if there are rollbacks to a previous checkpoint in the build but at the same time newer parts of the build are left. Makes no sense.

I can say that I spoke briefly with schema in the oldsite chat the day the new site launched about this. He did confirm that it is a major priority.

Reaction score
    I don't know if this is the same issue but factory enchancers are randomly dissapearing. Reloading this are won't help but only make things worse. I don't wanna rebuild my factories every time I go on the server! It's a vanila server hosted by my friend.

EDIT:
    It appears that my base is just not saving when it should, so when I store some items in the plex storage and go out, when I get back, the base loads it's state from 15 mins before it was unloaded...
    So I guess all my important stuff is lost. Well, this is still alpha stage, we should report bugs as soon as we notice them ;)

Last edited: