Starting a new server no name "yet"

would this be a server that you would like to join and play?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    This server does not have a name (YET), but let me just explain some about this project. I am currently in the process of rewriting the block configs for a completely custom factory setup tailored to faction warfare of large capital ship and things like that. This server is going to be designed for people the ether want to build with minimal farming and are like me, with a job that is 40+ hours a week, and doesn't have the time to spend 3 months just to build a ship legit over 1500 meters long, and if I do I'm damn sure not gonna take it out to battle. starting out small I plan to every month upgrade, or even sooner if need be to the point that the server would on a dedicated server. But really I don't know how popular a server like this would be. Personally I want to bring back true faction warfare like the old days where people would through 15 drones at someone just because they looked in the wrong direction. This will be an open to the public server, and I would like to start out with 3 staff members on the server one that I could trust with helping me run the server. and two active admins.

The server will start with a block limit or build limit, on the first "trial" server, but once I see things are going to take off it will be removed.

I will be releasing the IP to the server by Sunday this week!

good luck!

for applications of staff copy and fill in:

IGN:

Do you have a working mic, and willing to be vocal on TS?:

Date you started playing star-made:

A picture of one of your personal ship :

a bit about yourself:

favorite type of cake:

average time you play star-made a day: