StarSworn: starmade.minesworn.com:4242

Reaction score

StarSworn: Run by Minecraft Server MineSworn!

Our Minecraft server has been around since 2011, and is going strong. I heard about Starmade when it was in pre-alpha, but now that it's public, it's time to play! Our server is run on powerful dedicated hardware, and we have upped the speed limit and starter cash. Come explore our universe together!

100 KPH INCREASED SPEED

50000 STARTING CREDIT

Star-Made address: starmade.minesworn.com:4242

IF YOU PLAY MINECRAFT YOU WILL LIKE OUR SERVER, IT HAS TORPEDOES, SPACESHIPS, AND GUNS, BUT ALL IN BUKKIT.

Minecraft-only address: server.minesworn.com

Community website:

http://minesworn.com

HOME OF THE

Reaction score
    I have been trying to play all day but the server hasnt been updated. Please update to V0.09375 asap

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it appears i cannot join because i get an error can someone tell me what might be wrong

Reaction score
    weird we are having some trouble with spawn in some glitchers messing with it. i will be working on it all day. keep trying to rejoin, and try \"turning your view distance to 1\" then getting away from spawn

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hello, there was a happiness I play on the server when an error message is aparue, then I close my game and imposible to join the server, it tells me that I am already logger

in my opinion the only fair thing is to restarted the server (I already try to connect to all)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, I can\'t connect to the server since last night.

Getting EOFException.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Raptor_437

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Getting EOFException. again. Needs a restart. Also there dont seem to be any pirate ships. AT ALL. May i suggest adding some? or is the loot the reason that you dont have any pirates?

TwitchENs