Stars...

BJammin

Part-Time Eldritch Abomination
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Is it just me, or do the stars in the game seem a bit too... unimpressive? As far as all the graphical improvements over the past few weeks have gone, (mainly shadows, new textures, normal/bump mapping, player model, etc.) it seems like new stars should be something to be worked on. Don't get me wrong, as they are now, it's fine, it works, and that's good. They just seem lacking in comparison to the new stuff that's been added. Anyone agree?

BJammin

Part-Time Eldritch Abomination
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Holy crap, I must have always passed over that in the options menu. Thank you for that bit of info (my mistake for not noticing it... My apologies to schema). However, as far as low settings go, it would be nice to see some improvement in case you happen to have a sub-par computer that can\'t handle it. But again, thank you.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Currently, if you look directly at them with Bloom on they look like purple clusters of dots, but if you don\'t look at them directly they look good... Without bloom, they\'re just billboarded textures with lens flares, and are definitely unimpressive.