StarReeper

Reaction score
    A new sci-fi server, 24/7 hosting, deticated team of builders making the universe as it is come alive, and this is our story, Thousands of years ago a science project went ary, opening a rift in space, little did the people know then that it would lead them to the Hurion Galaxy far far away, but this was only one of many tears to happen, and then close up stranding them there, with no hope of ever returning the peoples of different lands started to build thier homes, and make a life for them selves, that was until the wraith came, without warning swarms of darts from a massive hive ship swept across world after world, some fell silent, others fought back, this is our

story this is how we reep the stars.....are you game?

Server Specifications:

20 Ppl if intrest is shown will increase

jest server hosting company

5 blue brints per player, starting cash 25,000$

pirates are active, beware!

IP is 68.233.250.104:4242

and enjoy.....

Reaction score
    I just wanted to give you a little advice on your post.

If you want to see your server grow, I would recommend spell checking your post and making adjustments. Words like Reeper which should be Reaper. Or splitting your one sentence of a description into many sentences.

If you would like help with that, I would be more than happy to help you out.

The second thing, Jestservers is a great host, so very good choice. Super stable servers, always a good thing to keep a server population happy.

The last thing is, I would recommend not advertising your server IP, instead ask that people post something on here asking for an invite, and then sending them a private message with the IP. DDOS attacks are a little too common, these days.

I wish you very good luck getting your server populated.

Best Regards,

Caid