Starmadepedia missile table is incorrect

Reaction score
    You should be able to create an account and edit the page.
    ... yeah I don't want to create an account to edit it. I already have enough to keep track of. If it used my registry here, I would have edited it.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    ... yeah I don't want to create an account to edit it. I already have enough to keep track of. If it used my registry here, I would have edited it.
    The information is correct. Missile+Pulse is a smart missile. The missile has the same target locking ability as the Missile+Damage Beam combo

Reaction score
    The information is correct. Missile+Pulse is a smart missile. The missile has the same target locking ability as the Missile+Damage Beam combo
    Was this changed recently? If so, the other table is wrong then. It doesn't list the pulse as having locking capability. I could have sworn that pulse only made the missiles do more/bigger damage and fly/reload slower.

Last edited:

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Was this changed recently? If so, the other table is wrong then. It doesn't list the pulse as having locking capability. I could have sworn that pulse only made the missiles do more/bigger damage and fly/reload slower.
    It's been lockon for at least a year.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Each table represents that weapon as the primary. Pulse+missile is not the same as missile+pulse

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    OP, can I make a suggestion for you? Actually test things before you complain about them being wrong. Also... it's a wiki. You can edit it yourself.

It's been lockon for at least a year.
    I'm pretty sure it's been lock-on since it was added.

Reaction score
    OP, can I make a suggestion for you? Actually test things before you complain about them being wrong. Also... it's a wiki. You can edit it yourself.
    As long as I can make a suggestion for you... read all my posts.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    As long as I can make a suggestion for you... read all my posts.
    Lists Missile/Pulse as "smart" when it's dumb-fire.
    All I see are multiple posts of you saying "it's not lock on but the wiki says so" followed by "I thought it wasn't lock on and the wiki agrees with me." Very conflicting and overall confusing.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    oh that table. its fixed now.

however i should note that that edit took me less than 2 minutes to make. I welcome any and all help with the wiki and if you know something about the game please don't hesitate to make a edit.

Reaction score
    All I see are multiple posts of you saying "it's not lock on but the wiki says so" followed by "I thought it wasn't lock on and the wiki agrees with me." Very conflicting and overall confusing.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459388224,1459388193][/DOUBLEPOST]
    oh that table. its fixed now.

however i should note that that edit took me less than 2 minutes to make. I welcome any and all help with the wiki and if you know something about the game please don't hesitate to make a edit.
    Thanks Crimson.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!

I'm pretty sure it's been lock-on since it was added.
    Quite probably, but I know the last time I used that weapon combination was about a year ago, so that's all I can say with certainty.