Starmade Wrapper - A starmade server management tool

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Would it be possible for the !claim command to, rather than giving random amounts of a random Item, give a random set of items from an admin defined list? I just got 419,220 power drain beams when testing it out lol

Also, when someone dies their loccation isnt updated. You might not be able to fix this however because there is no printout in the logs

Otherwise it is working fine, and at the minute it does everything needed ^^

Also, thanks for the installation support earlier ;3

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If you create a script as a replacement for the command, it will replace the original. I think I\'ll made a replacement script that is easy to configure.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I just started writing up the next update. It will work slightly differently, but will still be using the script method that was talked about.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    give a random set of items from an admin defined list?

Amount can be dependent on credits-cost. Which items are possible... Just give the ones from shops. I think the block-config also defines pirate-dropables somewhere.

Also, when someone dies their loccation isnt updated. You might not be able to fix this however because there is no printout in the logs

Mabye just disable some location-dependent commands on death until the location is updated from a sector change...

Reaction score
    Very cool wrapper. I have a question about the warp feature though. I haven\'t installed the wrapper, but is there some way that the warp can be tied to an actual entity, like how people made actual warp gates in MC? If the warp functionality could actually be tied to a warp gate that was player made, that would be awesome.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    If the warp functionality could actually be tied to a warp gate that was player made

Sunworld did it, but I didn\'t like that it also let you just place a Faction module on any asteroid, planet or 1-block-station and make a gate of it.

I would prefer it would work with credits cost of a gate - not mass, enables lava/water-\"cheats\", though water would be cool (like in StarGate)

Warping a 500 credits-per-block ship with 100 mass with a 100 credits lava station feels wrong.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This works by detecting collissions with blocks, that will not work over the next few updates as block damage will be implemented

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    No, but you can build a station within the sector.

Warps are based on sectors, nothing else currently.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Its not really a big problem currently as all it takes is a move to another sector to update. I could detect deaths and in that case reset it to 2 2 2.

Reaction score
    Hello!

This wrapper looks great, I like the script functionality. I\'d especially like to use the scripts to make a command to give a specific set of items when playing private and building (large) things. I normally give every of the needed item one by one, which takes quite some time (give 1000000 of some hardened hulls, power, power tank, shields, weapon blocks etc). This could (if I understand correctly) simplify a lot by having a script, for example !giveset which contains rows of give items, containing every item I\'d need.

Now I have one problem, the wrapper doesn\'t recognise me as an Admin. I\'m an admin in the server (added successfully, I\'m also present in admins.txt), as I can successfully execute every single vanilla command.

However, every of the wrapper\'s commands do not execute but tell me \"You cannot use this command! You are not an admin\" every time (for example for !addwarp or !reload).

Is there something I\'ve overlooked to set up admin rights? I haven\'t seen anything about it in the Readme nor on the builds site or ingame !help. Also, everything is running in Run as Admin mode in Windows.

Thanks in advance,

M4

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The latest update of the wrapper is currently case sensative. I plan to upload a new version later on this week.