Starmade Wallpaper FHD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Now if only I could get this printed out as actual wall paper. Cuz if one of the walls in my room was just this...

...Well it would be awesome. Not really any other way to put it.

Targaryen

Deathbringer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Now if only I could get this printed out as actual wall paper. Cuz if one of the walls in my room was just this...

...Well it would be awesome. Not really any other way to put it.

relax bro i can make something better thant this for your wall you just tell me the size of it or i can make it in vector mode

Reaction score
    • Arrrty Gold
    I think the background is kind of misleading and tacky but that logo is fucking beast!

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    The logo work is excellent, because of that I'd recommend having a less busy background. Using just a nebula/starfield would help make your logo pop and it wouldn't be lost among everything else that's going on behind it.

Basically you want to decide what you want your focus to be, if you want it to be the logo, you'll want a more plain background, but if you want the focus to be a cool cinematic shot it would be better to have the logo down in a corner or somewhere that it isn't obstructing the background. All that said, you're definitely on to something with this. Keep up the great work!