StarMade Starter time for download

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date
    D

Deleted member 392097

I think that in the StarMade Starter it would be really useful if when updating to a different version of StarMade for it as well as showing you the percentage for the main progress bar showing you the progress for the operation which you are currently performing, for it to also show you the estimated time of completion. As sometimes it is a big download because of a large update or you are reinstalling your installation and it would just be really useful for the estimated time until completion to be given.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I think that in the StarMade Starter it would be really useful if when updating to a different version of StarMade for it as well as showing you the percentage for the main progress bar showing you the progress for the operation which you are currently performing, for it to also show you the estimated time of completion. As sometimes it is a big download because of a large update or you are reinstalling your installation and it would just be really useful for the estimated time until completion to be given.
    Patience is a virtue my friend.

Also, Estimated time.... Ever used windows before? Those things are always off. always.

I wouldn't mind a progress bar however.