StarMade SMP

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    *Preface: ok so after bouncing this around in the Discord it seems going pure vanilla would be a massive headache so some mods (like a newer version of StarMade Daemon and similar tools) might have to be developed to make this feasible (*wink* @ you know who you are <3) and that means i'm not just looking for participants but also a Game/Dungeon Master (or a G/DM team) but also for someone willing to get GrITty. (itsa a github joke.. nvm)

I’d like to propose we write up an outline for a whitelist only StarMade Survival Multiplayer. Essentially a tabletop RPG story set in StarMade with specific goals laid out over a month's span and incorporating a handful of SM vets and a few newbies.

Basic outline:
    1: Mine a planet - the whole thing.
    -Go from nothing to a space station with an entire planet's resources tucked away inside.
    2: Build a shipyard into the existing station.
    3: Design and build our first combat capable capship but intentionally underpowered.
    4: Take out 5 pirate bases and loot them. (this has been declared LAME (TM) by some but i've always been open to suggestions)
    -If we find one base that turns our capship to swiss cheese we go back for it last and take out any others until it is the last one standing.
    5: The final battle - Destroy the pirate base with a whole new capship designed to be a base killer for that specific pirate base.

Scripted events within each phase could be written easily and there's time for scripted drama and unscripted shenanigans but this would be a 1 month commitment for the chief creators - 5 phase split among as many creators as possible.
    If interested then just reply here. Input would be appreciated too especially if you send that to my Direct Messages on Discord. It makes it easier to keep track if all the critiques are in one place :3

Good luck and Good hunting, StarMates!

*EDIT: Might be a good idea to tell y'all WHERE to DM me vis Discord. I'm in the SM Discord ofc but you can always use MossyStone48#9259 directly -3-

Last edited: