StarMade Performance Server Hosting US/EU/UK JestServers.com 11 Locations | Instant Setup | One Clic

Reaction score
    We have added it to our offerings at JestServers.com, hosting game servers since 2006.

Direct Order page: https://jestservers.com/panel/cart.php?gid=102

All game servers run on Solid State Drives, which is essential for consistent performance on popular servers as entity files reach into the 100k+. Latest E3 processors for the fastest core speed available that StarMade craves.

Upgrade, Downgrade, or cancel at any time.

$1 USD per player slot, with a minimum order of 16 slots, less can be used. A 16 slot server would cost $16 every month. More than enough RAM is allocated per slot(3GB first 20 players, 1GB per 10 players after that)
    Save 20% by paying Quarterly, a 16 slot server would be $38.40 every 3 months. This discount is persistent.

• 11 Locations are available, 7 in the US, 1 in UK and 3 in Europe
    • One click updates available at any time.
    • Root folder FTP Access.
    • Auto Crash Recovery, Start, Stop and Reinstall the server at any time.
    • One click StarMade updates.
    • Quickly edit server.cfg, admins.txt, blacklist.txt, protected.txt, server-message.txt, whitelist.txt via the web panel.
    • Automated Scheduled Restarts available
    • Pro-rated fee-free refunds available.
    • Free bidirectional server migration
    • Server moves are free and all files move with you
    • Free ___.jestservers.com URLs to use instead of IPs upon request.

Free bidirectional server migration: If you're coming from another provider, just let us know the FTP information, or a link to the server files and we'll install everything for you. Moving from us to someone else, let us know the new FTP information or where we should zip and upload the files. You can also use File Manager to create your own zip backups.

All Game Server files are on Intel Solid State Drives, Dedicated RAM at all times with no use of Virtual RAM. All StarMade servers are ran on dedicated servers and not ran via virtualization. Each server operates 3.2Ghz cores or faster which so far seems to be more than can be used.

We offer pro-rated refunds at any time, for any reason, with no fees. For example, if you decide you don't want the server half way through your billing month, you can terminate the server and get a 50% refund back to your payment source.

If you have any suggestions or questions let me know!

Reaction score
    I am hosting my server with Jestservers.com and the stability, support, and service has been top notch since I rented my first minecraft server in 2010.

Couldn\'t ask for a finer host.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just wanted to chime in for JestServers. I\'ve been using their service for a short time now (about two weeks), and it\'s been going smoothly. The admin panel is good, servers are stable, and the StarMade client updates are available to install on the server pretty quickly after they\'re released. I\'ll post an update after I\'ve been with them for a longer period of time!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hit the two month mark with JestServers and I am quite happy with the quality of the hardware, the accessibility to server files, and the availability of game updates. The server that I run (http://vivacitas.wikia.com) has been working very smoothly, and has had little downtime (principally only the time it has taken to install new updates).

Jest has been absolutely awesome with customer service. He responds to support tickets quite fast and has been very helpful to accomodate the requests that I have. On top of that, the price is quite competitive. The other server hosts that I\'ve tried charge significantly more money and don\'t deliver anywhere near the quality of service that JestServers has. I highly recommend them if you\'re looking for someone to host your StarMade server!

Reaction score
    I\'ve recently moved hosts to here, and the service is fantastic, and the costomer support is quick and very useful. If you want to rent a starmade server, I\'d go here if I were you!

Reaction score
    Thanks for the kind words =)

Was a pleasure working with you three.

Reaction score
    I\'m going to have to agree with other posters. For the price and the very high quality of service, you can\'t go wrong with Jestservers.

I\'ve been renting game servers with Kevin Jest for three years now and he treats his customers like good friends from day one.

Rapid response to tickets, rock solid server stability, and excellent price, all combine to provide confidence in the servers they host.

-Caidicus Immersion Clan

Reaction score
    Just wanted to mention we\'re adding Coventry, UK as our 11th location in a couple of days or less.

You can order a server now and then move it once it\'s ready if you\'d like, everything moves with it other than the IP.

I\'m really excited as it seems they\'ve got all the direct peering to residential isp\'s that could be found.

So ping should be absolutely minimal in the UK.