Starmade News Shots: How Frequent?

Reaction score
    So it's been a while since we got a news shot. Either devs are too busy trying to make the game better (likely) to make a vid, they are working on something REALLY big that take too much time end effort to reveal it (also likely), or they're going back to letting guys comb the twitter and chat for news. (Not likely).

I'm just wondering where the vids are at. It's probably 2 of the 3 above, but the news shots were a real great way for dev news and sneak peeks. (IMO)

Also, my main question: how frequent are they meant to be? I thought they were weekly, but are they on a schedule or are they just 'whenever there's enough to do a news shot vid'?

Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    whenever there's enough to do a news shot vid,yes.
    And Im the new guy doing the news... and i had problems with dev build,so thats why there were no news last week :P

Reaction score
    Bunny is right, wait until the map is sorted then give us a vid.

I did not know you did the videos @aceface ? I'm glad it's you doing them! Good luck with the current one, look forward to its release.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I also do videos on changes to the dev build. Generally not the release because that gets posted to the frontpage and the launcher so everyone sees it. I usually post the day after an update or as fast as I can. I usually only post with notable updates too. At least for now.