StarMade - Meta - Item - Poll

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You're missing an option, Mineraid. Most people seem to support a hybrid blocks/credits system... Not an option on your poll.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    This is literally like the third thread about a change to the game

that is part of a bigger system,
    that isn't complete,
    that has hardly had a chance to even be tested

that I have seen today.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    The poll is moot. Every server will be different with their own way of doing things. So just kick around servers that don't use features you don't like.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Y'all so easily use 'most people', 'no doubt', 'definitely' and all that crap, I'm so sick of it. Get over it, give it time and let people to have a conclusive opinion over the subject before going for your silly polls.

Seriously, I'm so sick of this self-righteous trash.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Y'all so easily use 'most people', 'no doubt', 'definitely' and all that crap, I'm so sick of it. Get over it, give it time and let people to have a conclusive opinion over the subject before going for your silly polls.

Seriously, I'm so sick of this self-righteous trash.
    If we speak in absolutes, someone's going to jump on us by providing a counterexample just to be a pain in the rear, or, worse, acting as though our opinion is an incorrect fact rather than the opinion that it is. Personally, I've started doing the whole "usually," "most people," etc. thing instinctively as a result.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    The poll is still moot as any server can elect (based on THEIR user feed back) whether or not to use buy-with-blocks or BwB; instead of BwC.
    Feedback on SMD has little to do with how servers auto govern. I don't know why people fail to understand that.